DHA (Dubai Health Authority)
- We provide regular, long term and crash courses for nurses.
- Regular classes are enough to pass DHA examinations for average students. Here we conduct theory based practice classes, which is required to pass the exam.
- We cover all the topics (Medical & Surgical, Pediatrics, Maternity and Psychiatry).
- We provide study materials like CD’s and theory based notes prepared by experts. We are providing system-based practice for each students including test taking Strategies, exam tips and tricks.
- We have collections of our own solved question papers.
- Trained and experienced teachers are available for preparing each and every student.
DHA is the licensing examination basically generated for working in Dubai. (DHA is accepted allover UAE for working as a Registered Nurse. It is mandatory for all health care personnel and previous experience also needed. (For Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Dietician, CT, MRI technician, etc).
DHCC (Dubai Health Care City Authority)
Situated in the core of Dubai, the world’s biggest medicinal services free zone involves two stages.
- Stage 1, committed to social insurance and therapeutic training, possesses 4.1 million square feet in the Oud Metha, and
- Phase 2, which is devoted to wellbeing, involves 22 million square feet in Al Jadaf, disregarding the noteworthy Dubai Creek.
MOH is the licensing exam generated for working in SHARJAH (UAE), OMAN, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT and SAUDI. You can attend the following MOH licensing exams(except Sharjah and Kuwait) anywhere in India (Bombay, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram).
HAAD (HEALTH AUTHORITY OF ABU- DHABI)
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), if an individual wants to practice within a profession, they will need to obtain a professional license. Healthcare professionals in Abu Dhabi must obtain their license through the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and therefore, must take the HAAD Exam.
Prometric is a licensing criterion to ensure the competence and skills of a health professional who prefer working in Oman, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The Saudi Commission of Health Specialties (SCHS), Oman Medical Speciality Board (OMSB) and Supreme Council of Health Qatar set certain standards to assess the knowledge level of foreign professional in their given field. The examination is the best way to find out whether the registered health professional is capable of serving people of these countries effectively.BLS AND ACLS
Now a days BLS and ACLS are the mandatory additional qualifications required for most of the European and Middle East countries.BLS (Basic life Support), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac life Support), are conducting as a 3 days camp course with exam.
It is accredited by American Heart Association. After the course you will get certificate and licence card by AHA.
In order to look for nursing opportunities in Canada you need to qualify Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE). So, to be able to get through this exam you need to rely on professionals who are a part of it. The Canadian Registered Nurse Exam (CRNE) consists solely of multiple-choice questions. For details about the exam, please read the information below. Each provincial or territorial nursing regulatory body in Canada is responsible for ensuring that the individuals it registers as nurses meet an acceptable level of competence before beginning to practice.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test. IELTS was one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing over 21 years ago, and continues to set the standard for English language testing today. Close to 6000 organizations and more than 1.4 million test takers around the world trust and recognize IELTS as a secure, valid and reliable indicator of true-to-life ability to communicate in English for education, immigration and professional accreditation. IELTS is jointly managed by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge.
ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL) through more than 500 locations in 130 countries. IELTS tests all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. The Speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.